Buff Damage Explained
We of Everlasting Night are NOT the author of this guide. It’s a guide made years ago on google docs and going to be deleted soon, so I made a copy of it.
Once I find the original author I’ll give him credits. Please contact me at Nekreirypt#0890 on discord if you know the author!
Certain damage applications are flagged as buff damage. All buff damage flagged damage applications share certain parameters. Most DoT effects are flagged as buff damage to prevent abusably easy stacking of BM or easily breaking invisibility.
Characteristics of Buff Damage:
- Does not activate Kestrel’s Active Camo cooldown when applying damage
- Does not deactivate Gwen’s Skedaddle Passive
- Does not knock invisible enemies out of their invisibility
- Does not stack Broken Myth’s passive
- Does not wake sleeping targets
List of Buff Damage Abilities:
|Adagio||Gift of Fire DoT|
|Catherine||Stormguard Area DoT|
|Flicker||Binding Light DoT|
|Flicker||Fairy Dust DoT|
|Fortress||Law of the Claw DoT|
|Fortress||Law of the Claw Burst|
|Ringo||Hellfire Brew DoT|
|Samuel||Drifting Dark DoT|
|Skaarf||Fan the Flames DoT|